100,000 customers register to buy the Xiaomi Mi 3 in India
No fewer than 100,000 registrations were recorded for Xiaomi Mi 3 in India for indication of formal interest for buying the phone by the customers. Xiaomi took the time to post a thank you message on it’s Facebook handle for India.
Users who registered will be eligible to purchase the Xiaomi Mi 3 today during a special sales offer where a limited number of units will be made available for sale under a limited time.
The sales will start by 12 noon Indian time, so registered users should be on the MI.com site before the kick off time to be able to make purchases before the smartphone runs out of stock (Xiaomi phones are hot cake due to cheap nature).
You may also like
- 100,000 customers register to buy the Xiaomi Mi 3 in India
- Google Nexus 6P: Vodafone offers free tablets to first thousand customers
- Today’s Xiaomi Redmi 1s sales will see product pre-added for customers who already tried and failed
- Xiaomi sold out their 100,000-unit Redmi 1s stock in 4.2 seconds today
- 150,000 Xiaomi Redmi 1s goes on sale on Flipkart today (no registration needed)