Over 100,000 Mi 5 and Note 3 Units Sold During Xiaomi Flash Sales
In India Xiaomi again hit a record breaking sale as it sold over 100,000 Smartphone units of Mi 5 and Note 3 and other device accessories a day during the Mi Festival. The company stated that over 1.2 million individual people visited the website Mi.com during the said festival. At the same time a brand new game was then launched on Mi Store for its fans, in which it also recorded over 2 million game plays.
Xiaomi recently celebrated its Mi fan Festival last April 6 and the company hosted a total of two flash sales for it Mi 5 and Redmi Note 3. The said festival was recently celebrated in India for Xiaomi’s sixth year of existence in the mobile production. Xiaomi also revealed its 20000mAH Mi brand new Power Bank that has a price tag of Rs 1,699.
The Redmi Note 3 from Xiaomi packs a powerful 4050mAh battery and can last day and half of nonstop usage. Mi 5 has serious hardware power that can compete with the premium devices in the market including the iPhone 6 line device. Mi 5 has a price tag of Rs 24,999 comes with Snapdragon processor the latest one, 5.15 inches fullHD display, 3,000mAh battery, Android 6 and 16MP rear camera.
You may also like
- Over 100,000 Mi 5 and Note 3 Units Sold During Xiaomi Flash Sales
- Xolo Hive UI breaks cover with Xolo Play 8X-1000 smartphone
- Ouikitel planning to launch a refresh of the K10000, to be named K10000s
- Oukitel K10,000 to offer 10,000mAh of battery capacity
- Oukitel K10000: A smartphone with 10,000mAh battery