11 million Samsung Galaxy Note 4 units will be shipped this year — Analyst
According to a statistics from Hyundai Securities, the analysts believe that Samsung will be able to ship at least 11 million Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge smartphones before the end of the year.
However, the same source says that Samsung will likely face manufacturing issues with the screen of the Note 4 Edge, thereby, running out of supply. Also, this will see both smartphones not being able to jointly top over their predecessor, the Galaxy Note 3, in sales.
It’s important to NOTE that these are just the opinions of the analyst. We might see the Samsung smartphones doing better or even worse than predicted. Until then, stay tuned to BestMobs.
You may also like
- 11 million Samsung Galaxy Note 4 units will be shipped this year — Analyst
- Samsung announces 11 million Galaxy S5s sold, Tab S tablets coming on 12 June
- Xiaomi shipped 11 million smartphones in the first 3 months of 2014
- Xiaomi ships 11 million phones in Q1 alone, but spoils the show with payment error
- Apple wins but Samsung is happy, latter told to pay to $119 million instead of $2 billion