30-minute Facebook outage draws outrage, apology follows
While many of us were trying to see and maybe chat with our ‘friends’ on Facebook.com (some are pervs who go there to stalk on beautiful girls/boys), we were greeted with an error message that says “Sorry, Something Went Wrong”.
The amount of buzz created by the event was funny as it was shocking.
And then the Internet went gaga:
Facebook has already posted an apology. Via Reuters, they wrote: “We resolved the issue quickly, and we are now back to 100 percent…We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.”
We are still yet to get in terms of what caused the disruption but we’ll likely get yo you when we do.
You may also like
- 30-minute Facebook outage draws outrage, apology follows
- People called 911 because of FaceBook outage
- Smaller Huawei Mate7 Compact with 5.5″ screen leaks out from the wild
- Samsung start to roll-out February security patch to Galaxy Note 4 units in Europe
- Lenovo Vibe Shot and Lenovo A7000 unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
- My Samsung Galaxy SIII exploded, literally