5.5″ Lenovo A7600-M set to arrive with $163 price tag
Despite unleashing two battleships at the March-held Mobile World Congress and introducing another midranger afterwards, PC giant cum smartphone vendor Lenovo might be gearing for another hat trick in the midrange field.
Details of a Lenovo A7600-M we heard today suggested that the company is watching the budget market with keen interest. While we heard the price of the smartphone could be as low as $163, it was the specs that interest us most.
Sporting a 5.5-inch 720p display, the A7600-M will be powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 chipset and 2GB of RAM as well as 8GB of expandable storage. The smartphone will be running on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and cooked with Lenovo’s VIBE UI 2.5.
For “photography”, the A7600-M is loaded with a 13-megapixel main camera and 5-megapixel secondary camera at the front. The device is lit up by an ample 3000mAh battery which sounds like a user-swappable one.
You may also like
- OnePlus rolls out new beta update, Oxygen OS 3.5.5, to the OnePlus 3
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM
- 5.5 inches ZTE ZMax 2 selling ridiculously cheap now at just $50
- Elephone C1 goes official with 5.5 inches of screen, 2GB RAM
- Xiaomi launches the very cheap, 5.5 inches Redmi Note 4 variants in China