5.5″ screen-touting Xiaomi Red Rice 2 coming in December?
After much success with the Red Rice, Xiaomi feels this Christmas season is the best time to release the second generation of it’s $130-priced spec beast.
The Xiaomi Red Rice 2 is reported as coming with a MediaTek’s MT6592, the world’s first true octa-core processor. It could be the second phone after UMI X2S to pack a true octa-core processor.
A 5.5-inch screen was also mentioned. The Red Rice featured a 4.7″ 720p screen and so with a 5.5er, it is a no brainer that Xiaomi Red Rice 2 will feature a 1080p resolution display.
You may also like
- OnePlus rolls out new beta update, Oxygen OS 3.5.5, to the OnePlus 3
- Samsung launches the Galaxy On Nxt in India, packs 5.5 inch screen and 3GB RAM
- 5.5 inches ZTE ZMax 2 selling ridiculously cheap now at just $50
- Elephone C1 goes official with 5.5 inches of screen, 2GB RAM
- Xiaomi launches the very cheap, 5.5 inches Redmi Note 4 variants in China