64GB OnePlus One will be sold for less than INR 25,000, company says
OnePlus’s “flagship killer” is about to enter India and here’s a few spoilers for you. The director of OnePlus Global, Carl Pei, had announced that his company’s product will indeed be sold in India soon and that the 64GB model will retail in the south of 25,000 rupees.
“Globally, our margins are exceedingly slim and this will also be true for India. There is a cost of doing business overseas but we will still honour our original business model. Right now, we can say that the 64GB One will sell for less than INR 25,000,” Pei said, while replying to an e-mail sent by Indian Express.
So, if you stay in India and OnePlus One is your choice, we can authoritatively tell you to stay put as the device is not only coming your way very soon (flash sales will be conducted on the 17th of this month), but will be marginally priced better than other smartphones in the same specs category.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- 64GB OnePlus One will be sold for less than INR 25,000, company says
- OnePlus One launched in India for INR 21,999 (64GB model)
- OnePlus 5 ‘Soft Gold’ Limited Edition Confirmed
- OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets
- OnePlus has decided to offer the OnePlus 3 in the UK, to sell exclusively from O2