A BlackBerry phablet is “another thing” CEO John Chen wants
“If we will do another thing, we will probably go to phablet. I think if you look at our strategy and if you look at where the market goes, there is definitely a good market for something between a phone and tablet.
“I think the phablet could be early, the tablet is already late. That is not a bad thing, because you can bring new technology.
“But, if I have the opportunity I will go to phablet. We will build what the market wants.” John Chen, CEO of BlackBerry was quoted as saying when asked about what he feels about the phablet market.
Chen said that the phablet kingdom is still growing, and that BlackBerry wants to add a little bit of pressure on the market and see how it turns out.
He further stated that BlackBerry, using it’s big status in Indonesia, will sell 1 million units of the BlackBerry Z3.
You may also like
- John Chen: We can make a BlackBerry Android phone if..
- A BlackBerry phablet is “another thing” CEO John Chen wants
- Glo Nigeria BlackBerry plans, packages subscription codes
- President Obama says he must use only a Blackberry “for security reasons”
- Special black edition of the BlackBerry KeyOne to arrive Canada next week