Affordable Karbonn Titanium S20 launched in partnership with Aircel
Love cheap smartphones and free data? Karbonn and Aircel has got you covered. The phone maker and network operator has teamed up to launch a smartphone called the Karbonn Titanium S20 which will fetch you 1.5GB of free data spread over 3 months — that’s enough YouTubing, downloading and social networking for a cool 90 days.
Karbonn Titanium S20 comes with a 4.5-inch IPS-made touchscreen. The phone features a 5MP rear camera and a VGA front-facing webcam. There’s a 1.3GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of storage.
The Titanium S20 is lit up by a 1600mAh battery and runs on an undiluted flavor of Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. “The launch of Titanium S20 is another step in fulfilling our mission of “massifying technology,” a spokesman told BestMobs.
Ask about the price of the phone. The Karbonn Titanium S20 is available at a dirt-cheap price of 5,000 rupees and that’s only about $80.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Affordable Karbonn Titanium S20 launched in partnership with Aircel
- Introducing Karbonn’s K9 Smart Multilingual Smartphone
- Karbonn Titanium S1 launched in Nepal for 10778 rupees
- Karbonn releases 6,999 rupees-priced Titanium S5 Ultra smartphone on eBay
- Google’s Android One phone goes official under Micromax, Karbonn and Spice brands