Alcatel touches down at CES with One Touch Hero 2C and One Touch Watch
French phone maker Alcatel didn’t forewarn us it had some cool tricks rolled up its sleeves but as the event rolled out proper today, the company unveiled two cool devices worth mentioning.
The Alcatel One Touch Hero 2C will hit the markets in Latin America though pricing is yet to be made known. Lets see some of the specs of this gigantic phablet.
Alcatel One Touch Hero 2C specs
- 6″ 720 x 1280 pixels touchscreen
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 13-megapicxel rear camera
- 2MP front-facing selfie unit
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
The above is just about the limited amount of information about the device that was presented by Alcatel. The rest of the specs remains in speculation for now while we move over to the next device.
Alcatel One Touch Watch
Alcatel has got a smartwatch, a round 1.22-inch watch which comes equipped with an inbuilt heart rate monitor, accelerometer, gyroscope, altimeter and e-compass. The wearable is powered by STMicroelectronics’ STM429 chipset and features NFC and Bluetooth connectivity.
The One Touch Watch appears in four models. The two stainless steel editions are coming much later at the end of the year but the other ‘micro-textured resin’ models will hit the shelves before the end of 2015 Quarter 1. According to The Verge blog, the smartwatch is packing a $149 price tag.
You may also like
- Alcatel touches down at CES with One Touch Hero 2C and One Touch Watch
- Verizon ditches contracts, opts for T-Mobile’s “uncarrier” style
- Xolo Q700
- New HTC 10 Update To Fix Device Problems
- Oppo phones land in Australia via exclusive deal with Allphones
- Right on schedule, Samsung resumes sales of the Note 7 in South Korea