Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal will compete to sell Android One smartphones from, 3 different brands
The list is in: While Microsoft will be selling it’s version of Android One smartphones on Amazon.in, Spice and Karbonn will be doing their thing at Flipkart and Snapdeal respectively. And that’s how Google wants it — top three local brands via top three online retailers in India.
Micromax, the highest local smartphone vendor in India, was the first to send in a teaser for their own Android One:
Spice continued, quoting the same date and exact time:
While Karbonn followed suit by posting it’s own teaser via a YouTube video titled “No Have?”:
Google introduced the Android One project in a bid to bring smartphones to more people via very affordable pricing. However, the search engine giant isn’t sparing a penny as it plans a large budget for publicizing the idea.
You may also like
- Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal will compete to sell Android One smartphones from, 3 different brands
- Micromax’s Yu Yureka took 3 seconds to sell 10,000 copies on Amazon
- Lenovo A6000 launched for INR 6,999; Flipkart exclusive
- OnePlus One will be sold exclusively on Amazon India?
- Oppo and Amazon partners to bring low cost smartphones to India