Android 4.3 update now rolling out on HTC One
HTC had earlier announced that One will get the Android 4.3 feel before the end of this week. As they promised, the updates has started rolling out and HTC One users can now upgrade their device from the built-in Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
HTC had been lagging behind in bringing OS updates to their older phones and it seems the company is now ready to forgive it’s past and get their users up to date. Just for memory refresh, the HTC One is a 4.7″ touchscreen display smartphone with a 1.7GHz quad-core Krait 300 CPU, 2GB RAM and 4-megapixel camera. The HTC One comes with either 32GB and 64GB of storage and is powered by a non-removable 2300mAh battery.
You may also like
- Nokia X2 unveiled with Android 4.3, 1GB RAM, 5MP flash-equipped camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note II to get Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update soon
- Here is Sony’s Android 4.4 and Android 4.3 update schedule
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean now seeding for Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Android 4.3 update rolling out for international Samsung Galaxy S4