Another day, another Xiaomi gone in 3 seconds
Flipkart and Xiaomi, the two hottest duo trending in the Indian smartphone industry — minus Google Android One, (Google Android One is not a duo by the way so bleep it anyway) — are in the news once again.
So the two companies held another round of sales on Tuesday and the outcome? 40,000 pieces of Xiaomi Redmi 1s snapped up in 3 seconds.
While we might be getting familiar (and even bored) with these kind of news, it’s important to note that Xiaomi is not falling out any time soon. The Chinese brand seems to be wanted by almost everybody in India right now.
Priced at a sheer value price of 5,999 rupees, the Redmi 1s is Xiaomi’s weapon of mass destruction to eat up the entry-level market share in India, and it looks like they are succeeding.
The next round of sales are coming up in a few weeks time nut we won’t be reporting that anyway. Our audience is getting really tired of Xiaomi sales news everywhere.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Another day, another Xiaomi gone in 3 seconds
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- OnePlus 3T available in another storage option for EU and North American markets
- Developer finds a way to get the Daydream VR compatible with Nexus 5X
- Sony Xperia X Compact gets another price cut in the US, sells for under $300