Another Leak Shows Samsung Galaxy S7 With Stylus Support
Samsung recently confirms that its upcoming device known will have S Pen support and will be run on Android N powered by its own developers.
As stated on their website, South Korean giant smartphone maker recently confirmed that the handset will be Galaxy S7 edge, proving existence of its flagship S7 lineup.
Based on website statements, the company listed few teasing features, labeled as “N.” With little guesswork, now it is safe to assume that N refers to nothing than the most updated Android system.
In addition to our overview, the label is attached to Edge as Immersive Mode and added S Pen functions identified as AirButton, WritingBuddy and SmartClip. These newly added features mean that Samsung offer advanced versions of its existing device features in future, but on the end of its spectrum, it could mean that Samsung is now going to stop support these in Android N.
However, as we published this content, Samsung removed any remarks about its Galaxy S7 page, and this shows that the company deliberately did not post it.
Interestingly, Samsung device lineup is one among the best smartphone series in the market that attract most attention. So to say, Samsung S7 is the most anticipated smartphones to look forward this year.
You may also like
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- Another Leak Shows Samsung Galaxy S7 With Stylus Support
- Sony Xperia G3112 leaks again, confirms chipset changes and another variant surfaces
- The Honor Magic promises to be another bezel-less miracle, leaks suggest
- Back panel of the Huawei Mate 9 leaks, shows another variation