Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India
Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook made the announcement when presenting the the company’s second quarter earnings reports.
He said the iPhone line has climbed to a 55% year-on-year growth in the Asian country.
In the second quarterly reports of 2014, Apple posted a revenue of $45.6 billion with a pure net profit of $10.2 billion.
Sales of iPhones reached 43.7 million units in the second quarter of 2014 compared to 37.4 million in the Q2 of 2013.
The iPad numbers didn’t tell a pleasant story though. Sales went down to 16.3 million compared to nearly 20 million sold during the same period the previous year.
Apple Macbooks sold 4.1 million times while iPod sales were around 2.76 million pieces.
You may also like
- Apple announces September 7th as official launch date for the next-gen smartphones
- Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India
- Apple Announces iOS 7 at the 2013 WWDC
- Xiaomi Announces Mi Mix 2 with bezel-less design, 8GB RAM
- Blackberry announces TCL as its official hardware contractor, to make subsequent BB devices