Apple hooks brand consultant as new marketing chief
Apple are currently seriously shuffling the big wigs at the top floors in Cupertino.
In their latest invasion, the
Chinese American outfit cast their net at Wolff Olins, a brand consultant company, and captured their CEO of 7 years.
Karl Heiselman is the man on the hot seat. Even though he has quit his Wolff Olins job and will start working at Apple in May, his position wasn’t made public when he talked to some journalists about his new career. Heiselman said it was “an exciting new role at Apple after 14 fantastic years at Wolff Olins.
“His former employers miss him, even though “it’s an exciting new chapter at Wolff Olins,” admitted Brian Boylan, chairman of Wolff Olins.
You may also like
- Apple hooks brand consultant as new marketing chief
- HTC Desire Q
- Moto G4 Play made official in India, carries a price tag of INR 8,999
- Google Ice 2 Freetel Phone Launches in Nigeria for N13,000
- Pope Francis’ visit stalls iPhone 6s delivery across the US
- US state of Iowa allows a phone app as driver’s license