Apple iPad Air explosion causes commotion in Australian Vodafone store
Apple is not unfamiliar with explosions, as iPhones have been exploding recently in the past. Today, an iPad Air took the drama far down to Australia, where it exploded inside a Vodafone store.
A Vodafone spokesman said that a “burst of flames” started torrenting out of an Apple iPad Air used as a demo model in the store. Firefighters were than called in to put out the flames and bring calm to the store.
Apple sent out a crew of technicians to the disaster site to bring the haywire tablet back home to Cupertino where an “autopsy” will be carried out on the burnt slate.
You may also like
- Apple iPad 10.1″ and 12.1″ to hit the shelves in April/May
- Leak originating from Asia gives info on upcoming Apple iPad Pro 2
- Apple iPad Pro would start arriving to users by Friday, accessories to follow later
- Apple iPad 2 Air and iPad Mini 3 breaking cover at T-Mobile on Oct 29
- Android and Microsoft tablets eat up Apple iPad’s market share in 2013