Apple is making a competitor for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Apple is reportedly working on a new phablet with 5.7 inches of display.
The device, name unknown till now, is said to be powererd by an A7 chipset like the one on the Apple iPhone 5S. These are still rumors and should be weighed as such even though the report came from a trusted source.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is still the most notable smartphone with 5.7″ display and Apple will likely face a tough war in wrestling some of the 5.7-inch market share from Samsung.
Needless to say, the reported device will be running iOS (probably iOS 7) and Apple will take the wraps off it by the third quarter of 2013.
You may also like
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Apple issues statement on YiSpecter malware, says it’s under control
- Beware Samsung, Apple is planning ferocious iPhone 6s campaign
- US consumers want phablets this year, and Apple is what they demand
- Apple is building first Android app