Apple officially unveils iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c
Apple has just announced the next generation of it’s iPhone line, the iPhone 5S, along then a little unfamiliar product device called the iPhone 5c — a low-cost edition of the iPhone 5, with aluminum body.
The iPhone 5s measures exactly as it’s predecessor, the iPhone 5 at 123.8 x 58.6 x 7.6 milmeters and weighing just 112 grams. It is equipped with an 8MP camera with 2 LED flashlights dubbed True Tone and expected to help the camera achieve better color tones as the name implies.
A fingerprint scanner lies invisible beneath the home button, the scanner will enable the phone unlock with fingerprints, make payments and verify identities by the touch of a finger.
Apple has set pricing for the iPhone 5s at $199, $299 and $399 for a two-year contract on the 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions respectively. The iPhone 5s comes pre-loaded with iOS 7 and shipping will start September 20, as announced by Apple.
You may also like
- Apple Officially Releases Its iOS 9.3 Beta Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, and 3D Touch
- Apple officially confirms October 17th as launch day of iPhone 6 in India
- Apple officially unveils iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c
- BitTorrent Officially Launches Its Peer-to-Peer iOS and Apple TV Streaming App
- Refurbished iPhone 5 from Apple trade-in program now officially sold on eBay