Apple releases iOS 8 beta 4 for developers
Apple has released the fourth beta version of it’s iOS 8 operating system to it’s registered developers. The OS was announced last month but is still facing bug fixes and other issues a new OS should be plagued with, and Apple doesn’t seem to want to release the iOS 8 till September when the iPhone 6 will debut.
A list of features was introduced by Apple in the iOS 8. Things like redesigned UI and stuff are normal but Apple has also worked and improved on other aspects from earlier iOS versions.
For example, you can now access Siri, the iOS virtual assistant, by just saying “hey Siri” to your phone at any point in time. This and other features are what the iOS 8 is all about.
You may also like
- Apple releases mobile software update, but not the iOS 10 yet
- Apple releases iOS 8 beta 4 for developers
- Apple starts cleaning up App Store, releases new guidelines
- Apple Officially Releases Its iOS 9.3 Beta Night Shift, Touch ID Notes, and 3D Touch
- Apple increases cellular App Store download limit to 150MB