Apple reports $37.5 billion profit for it’s 2013 Q4
Apple has released their financial statements for Quarter 4 of 2013, ending September 2013(They use a a shifter fiscal year and so their Q4 sis Q3 for most companies).
According to the statements, iPhone sales scaled to 33.8 million units, compared to 26.9 million shipped in Q4 of 2012. iPad sales stood at 14.1 million, a .1 million increase compared to the same time last year. Disappointingly Macs declined to 4.6 million units from 4.9 million sold in 2012 Q4.
Apple scored $37.5 billion in total sales for 2013 Q4, with $7.5 billion as net profit. Last year Q4, Apple had $8.2 billion net profit from $36 billion of total revenue.
You may also like
- Apple reports biggest iPhone sales ever
- Apple reports $37.5 billion profit for it’s 2013 Q4
- Reports indicate that Samsung is in a deal with Apple regarding OLED screen panels
- Reports suggest that Apple is planning three iPad Pro variants for 2017
- Apple announces 2014 Q2 reports, iPhone sales grew by 55% in India