Apple said to be kinging in China with 20 million iPhone 6 pre-orders
Few days ago, the Apple iPhone 6 and the Apple iPhone 6 Plus went up on pre-order in far away China. Now the numbers are in and Apple is said to be amassing so many numbers that will naturally bring fear to the hearts of competitors.
The two iPhones were reported to have recorded 20 million pre-orders on both Apple Store books and from China’s three major carriers who started taking pre-orders for the iPhones a week before now. The score is simply amazing.
Early results suggested the iPhones had 2 million pre-orders on their first 6 hours in China. That was far impressive than the 4 million Apple announced for the US and 8 other countries during the first night of the smartphones.
Apple is throttling arrangements to put the iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 Plus in pockets around 69 countries of the globe by the end of this month.
You may also like
- Apple said to be kinging in China with 20 million iPhone 6 pre-orders
- Apple iPhone X Spotted on Benchmarking website Ahead of official Launch
- Nokia files patent lawsuit against Apple in Europe and US
- Rumour: Apple to discontinue 16GB variants in iPhone 7
- New Feature for Apple Music for Android Not From iOS