Apple still dominant, comScore’s latest U.S. smartphone data shows
The results are in, comScore has released results of it’s 3-month United States phone market analysis, running from February 2013 to April 2013. And guess what? Apple are still dominant with 39.2% of phone subscribers in the US — that means that roughly 2 out of 5 Americans use an iPhone. Samsung came second on the list with 21.4 % of market share followed by HTC with 9.7 %.
Coming to operating systems, Android is still first with 52.0 % of USA phone users followed by Apple, Blackberry, Windows and Symbian at 39.2 %, 5.1 %, 3.0 % and 0.5 % respectively.
You may also like
- Apple still employs Samsung for next-gen A8 chipset
- Apple still dominant, comScore’s latest U.S. smartphone data shows
- Samsung is still making parts for Apple despite ever-going court brawl
- Apple and Android still kings of the States: What will 2014 bring?
- Microsoft still leading Google, Apple and Samsung