Asus Releases Update For The ZenFone 4 Max
Asus has begun the official update of the Asus ZebFone 4 Max smartphone which comes to market with the model number ZC520KL. The update which was introduced by the tech company comes with a lot of bug fixes primarily and a couple of optimizations.
The update brings on the ZenFone 4 Max the LED indicator delay bug fix amongst others.
The latest update comes as the firmware version 14.2016.1708.341 and also comes with optimizations for the Bluetooth headset quality in terms of audio and system stability.
The update launch comes after the smartphone was introduced into the Canadian market for CAD 299 which is around $245.
The ZenFone 4 Max comes to market running on the Snapdragon 430 processor under its 5.5-inch display screen. Paired with the octa-core processor is 3GB of RAM and 32GB ROM and for the optics, the device comes packing a dual camera sensor on the back panel (13 MP + 5 MP) and on the front panel, it houses an 8MP sensor powered by a 5,000mAh battery.
You may also like
- Asus Releases Update For The ZenFone 4 Max
- ASUS releases list of smartphones to get the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update
- Tecno T430
- iPhone 6 lineup proves to be the best selling Apple smartphone
- LG G5 Together With Its Electronic Products Win Big Time At Mobile World Congress
- Lenovo A706
- Moto 360 specs outed on BestBuy, “coming soon” placeholder mounted