Asus reports 2013 Quarter 3 financial statements
Asus reported it’s financial statements for businesses it carried out in the 3rd quarter of 2013 at an investor’s press conference held in Taiwan yesterday.
Asus said it will get more focused on it’s PadFone business as profit after tax for Q3 dropped 26% from last year’s despite having only a 4% increase of generated revenue.
Asus generated a net revenue of 107,079 million New Taiwan Dollars for the Q3, a 4% year-on-year depreciation. A net profit of NT$4,940 million was recorded which accounts a 26% year-on-year decrease.
Computers and notebooks accounted for 57% of their business operations in the third quarter of 2013 , tablets brought about 20%, motherboards and video cards operations resulted in 13% while mobile phones contributed only 10%.
You may also like
- Asus reports 2013 Quarter 3 financial statements
- ASUS Promises Android O For ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 4 Series, Reduced Bloatware
- Asus takes iPhone 6 Plus #bendgate trolling to a whole new level
- LG G3 to start recieving Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update as from next month
- Forget Nexus tablets, Google has a 10.2-inch “Pixel C” slate in tow