AT&T is “ready” to introduce Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
We’ve talked about Samsung’s upcoming “Active” flagship which we’ve seen through a couple of leaked images. In two of the pictures, the yet-to-be-announced smartphone is seen packing AT&T branding and from the current look of things, it seems the US carrier is about to get the dice rolling.
A tweet by AT&T on Sunday morning revealed that the Galaxy S6 Active is just around the corner:
“Only one thing is missing from your workout. It’s almost time to activate your full power”
The tweet was accompanied by a picture showing a woman holding something in the shape of the said smartphone. The image reads, “Ready…Set”
The Samsung Galaxy S6 Active is expected to carry all the specs found on the regular Galaxy S6 but with protection against water, dust and other kinds of resistance in tow, the former is targeted to appeal to those who stay/work under tough environment.
We are all ready to see the Galaxy S6 Active and how everything pans out. We’ll keep you updated on any development.
You may also like
- Huawei Mate 10 will debut in four flavours
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro pricing information leaks
- OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo update teased by company
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design