AT&T unveils LG Escape2 Android 5.0 Lollipop handset
Nearly three years after we last heard of the first LG Escape, LG Electronics and AT&T has partnered once again to bring the next generation handset of the series to life.
At $200 and unlocked, the LG Escape2 was listed on AT&T website sporting a pretty cool price-to-specs ratio. The smartphone is also available on other flexible payment plans the carrier is offering including the Next 12, Next 18 and Next 24 packages.
For starters, the LG Escape2 is equipped with a 4.7-inch display with HD (720 x 1280 pixels) resolution. The phone comes with Qualcomm’s 64-bit Snapdragon 410 chipset and 1GB of RAM to keep the engine running while a 2,100mAh battery cell supplies current to the unit.
In terms of design, the phone sports a gently curved body which measures 5.25 x 2.60 x 0.39 inches and tips the scale at 4.2 ounces, bearing some resemblance to the company’s LG G4 flagship.
In the photography department, the Escape2 houses a back camera with 8MP sensor and LED flash while a secondary camera is positioned just above the screen, at the front. The device supports LTE and NFC and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
You may also like
- Huawei Mate 10 will debut in four flavours
- Quad camera Maimang 6 to come as Huawei Mate 10 Lite Instead of G10
- Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro pricing information leaks
- OnePlus 5 Android 8.0 Oreo update teased by company
- ZTE Nubia NX595J To Dethrone Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with Screen to body ratio, bezel-less design