Best Way to Root Your Android Phone/Tablet
So you have decided to root your Android Device? This is your read. Rooting an Android device is not a easy process and takes a lot of time. In this article, we are going to cover a method by which you can root your phone without any hassle and save a lot of time. You can even root your Android devices without a computer using the method in this article. Before we start, let’s take a look at some pros and cons of rooting your android device.
1. More amazing apps : Google app store bans the app that root access to your phone. By rooting your phone, you can get rid of it and install whatever app you want to install.
2. Install Custom ROM : You can even install ROM’s (Modified Android OS) that include amazing new features.
3. Increase phone performance: Rooting your phone allows you to enhance processor speed and overall performance.
4. Improve battery life : You can install custom kernels on your phone that lowers down the battery consumption and help you extend battery life of your Phone
5. Download Apps on SD Card: As most of the android phones have low internal memory, rooting your phone can help you install apps your phone’s SD card.
1. Chances of Bricking: One wrong step in rooting can put end to your device’s life.
2. Void warranty : Rooting your device voids its company warranty.
3. Security risks: As rooting gives you full access to your device, this could be an advantage for some untrusted apps you might download. To fight this, you must have a antivirus on your rooted phone.
Let’s Get Started. So what all you need to root your Android device? To root your Android device using this method, you just need to download one simple app “Framaroot”.
Framaroot is a one click app that is available online and is capable of rooting any Android mobile phone. You just need to install this app directly on your phone and let it work. Currently, framaroot is capable of rooting Android devices running Android version 2.0 to 4.2.
Just follow the steps below to root your Android phone:
1. Download “Framaroot” from the link below on your computer or directly to the phone.
Download link : http://www.forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2130276
2. Transfer framaroot from your computer to your device memory
3. Install Framaroot on your phone.
4. Once installed, Run the App on your device.
5. You will many different option on the main window, choose “install Superuser”.
6. Choose any exploits that appear in the app and wait.
7. If you receive a pop up saying “success…..superuser installed” , reboot your device to apply changes on your phone.
8. If you receive a pop up saying “Failed….try another exploit” then start again and choose another exploit.
Choose Gandalf exploit for below devices:
Google Nexus 4
HTC One S
Huawei Honor Pro (U8950-1)
Huawei Premia 4g
Huawei U8815/U8816 Ascend G300/G301
Huawei U8825D Ascend G330D
Karbonn Titanium S5
LG Nitro HD
LG Optimus F5 (P875)
LG Optimus G E970/E975
LG Optimus L3 II E425
LG Optimus L5 E610/612/615
LG Optimus L7 II P710/P713/ P714/P715
LG Optimus L7 P700/?705
LG Optimus LTE 2
Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle
Motorola Defy Mini XT321
Samsung Galaxy Core i8260
Samsung Galaxy Express GT-I8730
Samsung Galaxy Win I8552
Sony Xperia E C1505/Dual C1605
Sony Xperia L C210X
Choose Boromir, Faramir and Barahir exploits for below devices:
Acer Liquid E2
Acer Liquid Z3
Alcatel OT 4030D S’POP
Alcatel OT 8008D Scribe HD
Alcatel OT 997D
Alcatel OT Idol 6012X / Le Mobile Sosh / Orange Hiro
Alcatel OT Idol 6030X/6030D/6030H
Alcatel OT Scribe Easy 8000a
Alcatel OT Star 6010X
Alcatel OT X’Pop 5035D
Huawei U8836D G500 Pro
Huawei G700-U10 / G700-U20
Micromax Canvas 2 Plus
Micromax Canvas 4 A210
Micromax Canvas EGO A113
Motorola RAZR D1
Motorola RAZR D3
Choose Legolas and Aragorn exploits for:
Samsung Galaxy Core GT-I8262
Samsung Galaxy Young GT-Samsung Illusion SCH-I110
Samsung Galaxy Proclaim S720C
Samsung Galaxy S Aviator
Samsung Lightray SCH-R940
Disclaimer: Rooting/Unrooting is an act which voids the warranty of your device. We should not be held responsible in any manner in whole or in parts if any damage is done to your device or in case your device is bricked.