Blackberry C10 ‘Americano’ makes unofficial debut
A new Blackberry phone which is reported to belong to the Blackberry C-series has surfaced on the Internet today. The device which bears the alias ‘Americano’ is said to be equipped with 4.2 inches of touchscreen display at a 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. ‘Americano’, which is likely to be officially introduced as Blackberry C10, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU and supports LTE connectivity.
That’s the much we can say on this device but we promise to feed you more updates whenever we lay our eyes on them.
In another other news that involves Blackberry, the trademark BBM has been made available across iOS and Android platforms. Yet there is another that won’t go down well with BB fans. The one that say Blackberry will “lose close to $1 billion by the end of Q2, 2014”, and that the company is making plans to offload some 4,500 members of it’s workforce.
You may also like
- Blackberry C10 ‘Americano’ makes unofficial debut
- New Blackberry device with model number BBC100-1 spotted on Indonesian website.
- Oppo Find 7 shows itself in full glory: What to expect
- Samsung considers factories in Indonesia as import tax rates go up
- Lenovo A536
- LeEco makes its phones and TVs available via Amazon in the US
- THL T200C