BlackBerry Priv Coming Out toT-Mobile This January 26 for $719
Finally it’s here, BlackBerry Priv now coming to T-Mobile target third week of January, carrier revealed its smartphone pricing ahead of the scheduled release.
Starting January 26, BlackBerry Priv will then be available from T-Mobile at a price tag of $719.99. The information comes as AT&T’s slider phone will end this week, this was according to the Phone Arena.
T-Mobile customers can have the latest BlackBerry Priv without any down payment with a $34 monthly fee under 18 month lock period. Once term ends, they have the option to return the unit and get a new one or pay its remaining balance in order to retain the the device.
Eligible customers can purchase Priv for zero down payments at $30 monthly fee lock for 24 months.
BlackBerry Priv gained attention for resurrecting the traditional physical keyboard but now in a form of slider that is attached to the Android device. For those who are not convenient with this type of keyboard, virtual screen keyboard can also be used.
BlackBerry Priv will be available on Sprint and Verizon after T-Mobile starts selling the device.
You may also like
- BlackBerry Priv won’t be getting Nougat Update
- Blackberry Priv selling for $309.99, down from its initial $469.99 unlocked price
- Deal: The Blackberry Priv selling for just $499, a good $150 off
- Blackberry Priv Marshmallow beta gets August Security Patches.
- BlackBerry Priv To Receive Marshmallow update