Blackberry Priv stock apps hit Google Play Store
Blackberry is really gearing up for the release of its latest flagship device, the Blackberry Priv and we couldn’t say that they could prepare harder. Prequel to the launch of this device which has been fixed for a November 6th date, Blackberry has now taken to uploading its stock applications on the Google Play Store, a move that Blackberry is clicking all the right buttons and doesn’t want to go wrong this time.
It is just a couple of weeks away from official launch and Blackberry is already showing such good faith. This would mean that users would not have to wait for long or for a full firmware update to get problems fixed as this could be done via the Play Store intermittently when Blackberry updates its stock applications.
These stock apps that were put up by Blackberry cannot be currently downloaded into any other device so we’re waiting for the Blackberry Priv which would have been made compatible with these applications to come.
You may also like
- BlackBerry Priv won’t be getting Nougat Update
- Blackberry Priv selling for $309.99, down from its initial $469.99 unlocked price
- Deal: The Blackberry Priv selling for just $499, a good $150 off
- Blackberry Priv Marshmallow beta gets August Security Patches.
- BlackBerry Priv To Receive Marshmallow update