Bull kills man trying to film with smartphone
Last Sunday’s bull show in the Spanish town of Pamplona ended with a sour note as one man died after getting gored by a bull.
A man, aged 32, was standing on the bulls’ runway filming the action on his smartphone when unexpectedly, one of the animals ran from behind and attacker the man, horn first, by the neck. Another onlooker recorded the incident and put it on Instagram.
“The young man was on the path of a bull run which he was filming with his mobile phone,” said Jesus Hijosa, mayor of Villaseca de la Sagra in Pamplona, Spain.
“Bulls are dangerous animals, and when there are a lot of people, some don’t pay attention,” the mayor added.
Bull runs are popular in Spain and Portugal as well as neighboring nations. During the annual events, Bulls are unleashed to run on the streets while trained participants are made to run away, along or against the beasts.
You may also like
- Bull kills man trying to film with smartphone
- InFocus M260 announced with 4.5″ screen, 5MP camera for “basic” users
- Intex Aqua Style Pro
- A slew of Xolo smartphones get updated to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Last quarter, the Microsoft Nokia Lumia broke it’s own record
- Here’s a grind if you don’t like the iPhone 6 protruding camera