You can still purchase a OnePlus 2
It is no news that OnePlus is usually make some sort of unwanted fuss before launching any of its smartphones, mostly due to circumstances beyond their reach. Similar has happened on the issue of launching the OnePlus 2 device likewise but of recent, OnePlus has done something nice for its customers, especially those that would be getting the device on pre-order.
It should be kept in mind that OnePlus opened shop for people to make registrations that would enable them to an invite if lucky. These were then strictly placed on a rule that said whenever a person got an invite, such a person is to acknowledge such invite within 24 hours else it becomes invalid and someone else takes up the spot.
The flaws that were in this plan included the simple truth that not everyone had the time to always keep up with mail while 24 hours may be too little time for others to arrange funds to pre-order the device. Weighing in on these options (probably) and more, OnePlus has announced that it would now extend the period of grace for the confirmation of invite to 3 days.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- You can get the new Xperia X Compact at $50 off from Amazon
- Now You Can Save Your Favorite Songs From Apple Music to SD card
- A Quick Look to Apple’s Trade In Program Now you can Trade in your Broken iPhone
- Vaporcade Jupiter: a rugged $299 Android smartphone that you can smoke