Deactivating MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS BlackBerry subscription
Oftentimes, you might be challenged with the issue of unsuccessful transaction while trying to apply a new BIS subscription after the data limit of your current plan has been reached.
To stop this error, you have to cancel it expire your existing BIS subscription. This article will help you do that on all the four major mobile networks we have in Nigeria.
For Airtel, send an SMS with the word deactivate to 440
Etisalat Dial *399*2#
Glo Text cancel to 777
MTN Text expire to 21600
That’s it folks. With the above, you can cancel BlackBerry subscription on any network in Nigeria.
Kindly use the comment box below to ask your questions.
You may also like
- Deactivating MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS BlackBerry subscription
- In far away Hong Kong, ZTE launched the Blade Vec 4G and Grand S II LTE smartphones
- Tecno M3
- Dual- SIM, 4G-enabled LG G3 Dual-LTE (D856) launched in Russia
- New Phones Launched Last Week
- BlackBerry’s Madness May Massive Discounts Sale On Priv