Cat B15Q is a super strong droid you can use under extreme conditions
A lot of rugged smartphones has been introduced lately but the Cat B15Q is one rigid smartphone that’s available on a global level.
Beauty, they say comes with a price so the Cat B15Q ditched beauty and stylishness for toughness and ruggedness.
The smartphone can withstand so many things such as falling from a 1.8 meter height, falling into water and being run over by a car.
It’s 125 x 69.5 x 14.95 mm body weighs 170 grams and can withstand extreme temperatures as cold as -25°C and as hot as 55 °C.
Specifications of Cat B15Q:
- 4-inch WVGA display
- 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage, with microSD slot
- 5MP main camera, VGA front-facing camera
- (IP67, MIL SPEC 810G) resistance
- aGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G and 3G networks
- 2000mAh battery
The Cat B15Q will be available globally come summer but we don’t have a clue of what it going to cost but then, if you fancy this beast, expect to pay higher than what you pay for average smartphones.
You may also like
- Cat B15Q is a super strong droid you can use under extreme conditions
- Rumors: Blackberry to launch 2 Android devices before year ends
- Apple iPad Mini 4 price in India
- Is the Chinese Landvo S6 (Samsung Galaxy S6 clone) a good buy at $130?
- Asus ZenFone 2 Deluxe (4GB RAM) goes on sale, has $269.99 “promo” price
- Apple Watch is gonna flop — CEO of retail company