China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
The Chinese version of the Samsung Galaxy J7 could bring two rear-facing cameras, if alleged photo evidence coming from our sources are to be trusted.
Reportedly the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese model aka Samsung SM-J7310 will feature similar properties to the base model like a 5.5″ 1080p Super AMOLED display, a Samsung-made Exynos 7870 Octa CPU, 3GB of RAM and a fingerprint sensor embedded under the home button.
There’s no release date for the device as far as we know but you can find some leaked pictures of the Galaxy J7 2017 Chinese version below.
You may also like
- China-bound version of 2017 Samsung Galaxy J7 to pack two back camera sensors
- All clear for Apple iPhone 6 to launch in China
- Micromax Canvas Entice A105
- HP Slate 7 Extreme released with a $200 price-tag
- Huawei’s 4G-enabled Ascend Y550 is priced $99 in Australia
- Star N9500 smartphone with spyware was a knock-off of a knock-off
- Google takes Android One to the United Kingdom and Europe via Karbonn Sparkle V