Chinese phone maker Oppo signs sponsorship agreement with FC Barcelona
The Spanish La Liga is one of the best football competitions in the world. Inside the league, you’ll find great forces to reckon with. The game is home to the likes of FC Barcelona who has won the just-concluded 2014/15 edition of the La Liga and that’s why phone maker Oppo is rooting for the superior influence of Barca to sell their smartphones.
The Chinese company just concluded partnership agreements with the 2015 champions in “an important step in global marketing strategy,” noting that Barcelona “represent the art of football” and should therefore help bring Oppo to many with their popularity.
On the other hand, the 115-year-old football club was excited to welcome Oppo on board: “We are more than happy to welcome OPPO to our family and hope this partnership can bring us closer to our supporters all over the world,” CEO of FC Barcelona, Ignacio Mestre, added.
You may also like
- Titanum Chinese Phone, M4 To Go On Sale For $20,000
- Stop copying Apple! : Chinese phone maker Doogee tells companies
- Top Chinese phone maker Xiaomi ditches Android for Windows 10 tablet
- Chinese phone maker Oppo signs sponsorship agreement with FC Barcelona
- Chinese phone maker Xiaomi launches in Thailand