This could be the next Moto 360 or first Lenovo smartwatch
The Motorola Moto 360 was unveiled last year. Though it isn’t the first smartwatch we’ve seen — the Samsung Gears, LG G Watches, Sony Smartwatches had all been there — it featured on spectacular characteristic many admired: it was round-faced.
And here we are in March 2015. Motorola is now owned by Lenovo following a $2.9 billion buyout from Google. During the weekend, Lenovo CEO Yang Yuanqing posted something on “Chinese Twitter,” Weibo. The image shows assembled and unassembled watches with striking resemblance toward the Moto 360 smartwatch.
Now, while Motorola is naturally expected to be making the second Moto 360 by now, Lenovo could also be phone preparing it’s very own smartwatch so it’s quite inconclusive whether the watches in the pictures are Moto’s or Lenovo’s but all the same they all belong to the same parent company.
For the records, the Motorola Moto 360 smartwatch has a 1.34″ 290p Gorilla Glass touchscreen, 4GB storage, 0.5GB of RAM and a tiny 320mAH battery lights up the unit. The wearable is IP-57 dust and water resistant and boots on Google’s Android Wear platform.
You may also like
- This could be the next Moto 360 or first Lenovo smartwatch
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 could launch same day as iPhone 8
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 could ship with support for external keyboard, according to new leak
- Xiaomi could be working on a successor to the MI Mix already
- Leak reveals alleged Sony Xperia XA 2 getting FCC certification, could launch at MWC