Dirt cheap: China’s best selling smartwatches are going for just $9 (for a limited time)
Have you ever felt the need to get yourself an Apple Watch or Moto 360 but then the gigantic price tags on the products held you back? Do you know you can get yourself some great smartwatches from China without breaking your wallet?
Finally, we’ve brought to you, the coolest place where you can find all your favorite Chinese smartwatches at affordable prices. Not just affordable, Everbuying’s 2015 Bestselling Watches 2.0 promo offers the most popular Chinese wearables for dirt cheap. For $9 — for example, you can get yourself a MIFONE W15 if you are fast enough — let’s talk about some of the watches available on the promo:
The watch offers “excellent” UV resistance and anti-allergic function, which will effectively reduce skin sensitivity phenomenon. The W15 goes for $19 in the promo but the fastest fingers will be able to claim a unit for $9 everyday.
Intelligently light the screen, exclusive technology
1. Smart bight screen: Beautiful appearance is very important, both beauty and connotation is more popular with people.
2. Exclusive technology: Exclusive tracking and display technology, wearing it on the hand, raising your hand to see the time that you can feel the owners demand for smart watches.
4.35V high-pressure and high-capacity lithium-ion polymer battery
W15 – Equipped with 405mAh high-capacity batteries, with Seiko protection board for double protection, it supports 0 volt charging. Both the ultra-thinness and high-capability are ultimately realized, and time of endurance is significantly improved.
The name Ulefone isn’t going to sound strange to many of us here because it’s not unfamiliar on this website. The uWear sports a 1.44-inch 2.5D arc touchscreen inside a stainless steel frame like the Apple Watch. It can take pictures, features a long-lasting 220mAh battery and goes for an average of $25 in the promo.
Other wearables available on the flash sale include the blazing Zeblaze Crystal ($54.99), DZ09 (Samsung Gear wannabe, goes for $22.99), Aiwatch GT08+ ($35.79), and the Ken Xin Da W3($20.99) among others.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to get started.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Dirt cheap: China’s best selling smartwatches are going for just $9 (for a limited time)
- For the love of expandable memory and removable battery: Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has been released
- Sony Creates A Life Changing Remote Control
- Verizon offers the poorest Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in terms of software
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 leaks heavily, reveals specs and images
- HTC 10