Do you know that Apple and Microsoft each has thrice more dough than the US?
Funny as it sounds, Apple has three times more cash that the US and two times more than Britain.
Apple recently reported that it had $158.8billion in cash reserves while a few more securities lie here and there in their latest quarterly SEC filing.
US Trust reported that debt-ridden America just has $48.5 billion in it’s coffers, way more than three times less what Apple could blow. The British have $70.3 billion to their name.
Redmond, California tech giants, Microsoft were not left out of the party. These guys are said to be having $83.7 billion inside the US while they keep $76.4 billion in their offshore bank accounts outside the US.
You may also like
- Do you want a PC with 128GB of RAM? Yes, you can have it right now
- Do you know that Apple and Microsoft each has thrice more dough than the US?
- Microsoft offers you a free $99 Display Dock for every purchase of the Lumia 950 or 950XL
- iOS Will Help You Conquer Your Regular To Do List
- ZTE launches toned down ZTE Axon to meet your pocket strength