Decent 64-bit Doogee F3 droid costs only $150
The 5-inch smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS but before you count it off as just another Chinese phone, put in mind that Doogee, the firm behind this brave piece of stunner, has had a great deal of experience in the smartphone industry and can arguably rate in the ranks of Lenovo, Xiaomi and the likes in terms build quality.
Looking at the F3, you’ll hardly notice the side bezels as they are nearly non existent with the presence of the 2.5D display with Corning Gorrila Glass 3 protection.
Sporting a HD resolution, the dual SIM handset offers a PPI of 294. The handset’s engine is decked with a 64-bit based MediaTek MT6753 SoC, 2GB of RAM and an expandable 16GB of storage. Under the tempered glass back, you’ll find a sealed 2,200 mAh battery which provides up to 72 hours of standby. For taking photos, the smartphone rocks a 13-megapixel Samsung-made camera and a front-facing 5-megapixel secondary camera for taking selfies.
Doogee F3, measuring 142.7 x 70 x 7.3 mm and tipping the scale at 148 grams, is priced $150 at Tinydeal.
You may also like
- Decent 64-bit Doogee F3 droid costs only $150
- Apple’s iOS boss quits after 23 years
- Samsung launches Upgrade Progam in South Korea to compensate Note 7 users
- Lumia 535 officially makes it to the US, costs $149 on Microsoft Store
- Infinix Hot 4 Lite
- Nokia Lumia 929 said to be coming next month with Verizon logo