Finally: AntiVirus for Windows Phone smartphones
We heard you were not feeling comfortable about the non availability of antivirus software for your Windows Phone device so we got you this.
If it makes you feel better, here is an Antivirus for Windows phones.
A developer named “Pepper dot Net” has outed an free app called Antivirus for WinPhones on the Microsoft Store.
The real function of this app is obviously not to clean malwares from your Windows Phone smartphone (Lumia, Galaxy, HTC or what have you), but to make you feel better having an app that can do so.
Windows for Phones is a closed system, where only approved apps can be installed, and everything runs in its own isolated sandbox. There is no need for antivirus software.
This app page (hit the source link) further tells you there are no viruses on the Windows Phone environment but you can go ahead and installing this if you aren’t comfortable without an antivirus app.
So go ahead, download and drop your reviews.
You may also like
- Finally: AntiVirus for Windows Phone smartphones
- How to Fix “System UI has Stopped Working” Error Notification on any Android Device
- Samsung Galaxy S5 will have plastic and metal variants?
- Huawei rolls out budget Honor Holly 2 Plus smartphone with 4,000mAh battery
- Chrome Android Soon To Alert Users On Nearby Objects One Can Interact With
- Huawei’s P8 Lite Now Getting Marshmallow Version in Europe