Extra 2 Gigabyte Monthly Data Offered By Verizon
Verizon is now offering another 2GB of extra Monthly Data given for those who will upgrade Or Activate XL or the XXL plan
Verizon now conducting its recent offer to tweak offerings to compete with T-Mobile the upstart company, this initial offering extra data for anyone who sign up company’s larger mobile data plans, well this is just limited offer so better grab one now, you will get 2 gigabyte extra data every month after you sign up for XL or XXL plans. So if you have more than one device on your account, each of them will earn the extra 2 gigabyte bonus.
This current deal is only available to current customers who plan to upgrade its existing data plans to a lager one, and also for those who have just recently switch to Verizon service and then apply for new account.
Verizon’s XL plan includes 12 gigabyte shared data price at $80 and XXL includes 18gigabyte for a price of $100. Verizon now pushing the strategy of giving away around 24 gigabyte mobile data per year to each device registered to the system, this company promotion sounds like catchy one for those who are planning to get one.
You may also like
- Extra 2 Gigabyte Monthly Data Offered By Verizon
- LG V10 tries to woe customers with freebies (extra battery, 200GB SDCard, etc)
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 leaks online again, shows off front panel
- Unannounced Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime goes on for sale on Amazon
- ZTE teases new device launch for 27th October, could be Axon 7 Max