The facts are in: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon is a sales hurricane
Through the course of last week (June 1 to June 6th), Jumia, the biggest e-commerce platform in Nigeria, ran a super-charged sales marathon or as they call it, the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon. It’s an understatement to say that the event was a success — the stuff was just massive and the numbers should be in hundreds of millions, if not in billions of naira.
Reading some online forum yesterday, I heard somebody saying that the Megathon was over-hyped and thus a flop *burn*.
Listen fellas, the Megathon might be a failure in some people’s dreams but on our own account here at BestMobs, the sales was the biggest online sales event in Nigeria, ever. Looking at the statistics as a partner, our affiliate sales with Jumia rose to an alarming 1000 percent during the second day of the sales week (on the day the Infinix Hot went on sale) and we didn’t even promote the sales massively! It’s called the Megathon effect, baby.
Let’s not bore with all that crazy talk. The facts are in so take a look and see how the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon went down in numbers:
You may also like
- The facts are in: Jumia Mobile Week Megathon is a sales hurricane
- Huawei releases more info about the “Magic”, to be launched on 16th December
- Alcatel Idol 4S leaks again, confirms VR technology and other key specs
- Report: BlackBerry is making an Android Phone
- Samsung to reportedly stop selling budget phones in Netherlands, other European markets