FCC website shut down amid government tensions, no new phone approvals in the US
Benefits of the US federal clampdown, the FCC has shut down it’s operations, crippling new phone reviews and approvals in the US.
Their website FCC.org was also shutdown but the agency said it kept a 40-man staff back, “to maintain and protect its equipment”, while the rest of it’s more than 1700 workers have gone home to spend some quality time with their various families while the US federal close-down lasts.
That said, in case you need to contact the FCC to say “Y U no approve the Nexus 5 smartphone”, you can use the emergency hotline they put on their closed website.
You may also like
- FCC website shut down amid government tensions, no new phone approvals in the US
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro visits FCC, battery capacity revealed
- FCC lists upcoming Nexus devices, confirms HTC make
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime shows up at FCC with Boost Mobile branding
- Oppo 3007 with mainstream specs found on TEENA website