First Motorola Droid Turbo full renders appear, will launch 28th Oct
The Motorola Droid Turbo is all set for unveiling on the 29th of this month, so says the below screenshot from Verizon’s website (there was no specific mention of the phone there).
But more importantly, we’ve gotten not one, but two clear-view pictures of the yet-to-be-announced smartphone courtesy of our friends at AndroidCentral.
The Droid Turbo is still expected to debut with a 5.2″ Quad HD display, Snapdragon 805 chipset, 3GB of RAM and the device is said to be running on Android 5.0 aka Android L.
The device will also feature a giant 21-megapixel camera and a 3900mAh battery is what powers the whole unit.
You may also like
- First Motorola Droid Turbo full renders appear, will launch 28th Oct
- Motorola starts rolling out Nougat 7.0, hits Moto Z and Moto G units first
- First wave of updates hit 2014 Motorola Moto G
- Motorola shipped 6.5 million phones in the first quarter of this year
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit