First wave of updates hit 2014 Motorola Moto G
Google has now rolled out a new update for it’s newly announced Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen). The update is bundled in a build marked 21.11.23.en.03 and is available through OTA.
When checked, the update weighs 120MB and there’s an official statement that warns users cannot go back (downgrade) after installing the update, “You cannot downgrade to a previous software version after installing this update.”
Speaking on functions, the update brings about bug fixes naturally, and then the new Google Now launcher is installed to replace the old launcher on the phone. Google says the new launcher gives make the phone to have “home screen that’s clean, simple and customizable.”
For the records, the 2014 Motorola Moto G or Moto G (2nd Gen) features a HD IPS 5-inch screen. There’s Snapdragon 400 chipset and a gig of RAM. The phone features an 8MP back and 2MP front camera. Meanwhile, the phone’s built-in storage is expandable unlike the first generation Motorola Moto G.
You may also like
- First wave of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 details arrives
- First wave of updates hit 2014 Motorola Moto G
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- Apple Watch’s first round of stock includes 6 million units
- Motorola Droid Turbo for Verizon hits the airwave with pictures once again