Flash sale for the Xiaomi Redmi 1s to hold on September 2
After a sucessful launch of their second smartphone in Indian soil, Xiaomi has set aside the second of next month to sell the Redmi 1s on Flipkart.
If you are interested in buying the Redmi 1s, Xiaomi recommends that you per-register today, as acceptance for participants will close in a short time even though the flash sale is a week away.
The phone will be sold for 5,999 Indian rupees on September 2, but that will be on a first come first serve basis; Xiaomi phones are usually sold out in seconds in India.
The Xiaomi Redmi 1s features a 4.7″ HD display, 1GB RAM, a substantial 8GB of RAM with space for memory cards. Picture-wise the phone is equiped with a an 8MP/1.6MP camera setup with LED flash.
You may also like
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 to go on flash sale again
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2’s First Flash Sale Ends in 58 seconds
- Next flash sale for 4GB RAM ZTE Nubia Z11 likely to feature Gold variant
- Meizu MX 6 gets 3.2 million registrations ahead of July 30 flash sale
- Over 100,000 Mi 5 and Note 3 Units Sold During Xiaomi Flash Sales