For the ZTE Nubia Z9, side bezels are old school
Have you ever imagined using a “bezeless” smartphone — one whose screen spans the whole width of the face? Won’t it easily crack when it takes a fall? Won’t there be accidental touches at the edges when holding the phone? This and more we were asking when we got wind of this still-on-the-works ZTE device.
The alleged ZTE Nubia Z9, as you can clearly see in the above renders, has minimal to zero side bezels, as claimed by a Weibo user who claims the device will be launched in China before the year runs out and will be sold at China’s popular e-commerce, JingDong Mall.
No specifications or any other details were passed on for the device. We have seen devices with very thin bezels such as the LG G3 and Meizu’s Mx4 but none has been small as this. With that being said, we’ll make our research and get you more information on the ZTE Nubia Z9.
You may also like
- Apple may be unable to cater for the iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X demand
- Asus Releases Update For The ZenFone 4 Max
- India joins the list of markets for the sale of the Motorola G5
- LG announces availability and pricing information for the G6 in South Korea
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information