Former Oppo VP starts a new company named OnePlus, plans to make “the perfect smartphone”
We told you about the Oppo executive who parted ways with the Chinese phone manufacture some weeks ago. He was seen posing with members of Cyanogen team and there was a rumor they might be teaming up to make create a new formidable phone company.
Well, the story has confirmed, by no other than Pete Lau himeself. He says the name of his company is OnePlus and that he will “spare no expense” building the “perfect smartphone” with his new company.
Lau’s company has already put up a website, and they want to know what’s your take on the perfect smartphone. Is it the deep saturation of AMOLED or the natural hues of IPS? Is Qualcomm Snapdragon 8974AB or the 8974AC SoC the perfect processor for the perfect smartphone?
You can give your answers to Lau by clicking on the source link below.
You may also like
- Former Oppo VP starts a new company named OnePlus, plans to make “the perfect smartphone”
- Oppo plans the launch of the Oppo R9S for the 19th of October
- The OPPO F1s set for August 3 release
- Retired NSA Director Opposes Backdoor Creation For iOS
- Oppo Electronics quietly launches Oppo 3000 midranger with 4.7″ HD touchscreen